timings

I can't work out what is publishing properly so some of this might be repeats. The nurse has said I'm second on the list in the morning so mid to late morning. A consultant has said first thing afternoon. My tummy says rumble rumble. The doctor brought me a beef and tomato sandwich at about eleven last night and told me to eat all I wanted before twelve. Well as you can guess I took up that challenge! I'm now hooked up to fluids so going for a wee is a challenge. Will be easier in the day when people are about more and it's less disturbing of others sleep for me to move around. I'm feeling at peace. Would always like more sleep but can nap away all day tomorrow :) 

The bay I'm in is a mix of people post surgery recovery. It's opened my eyes to how I may be in the next few days. Even though they like to get you home within four days the first couple of weeks you are not really yourself and it can be up to four weeks to get a bit more normal. There may be a slowing of communication on here but we still appreciate people's comments and messages sent other ways.

Comments

  1. Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in Him, for He shields them all day long. The one the Lord loves rests between His shoulders (Dt.33:12)

    enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nigel and Margaret12 November 2021 at 06:51

    Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you all Ruth and especially that you will continue to feel peace today and the days to come knowing that:"

    "Our God is s great big God who holds you in his hands "

    who can perform miracles and who is beside you and your lovely family every minute of the day. Praying for you all x


    ReplyDelete
  4. May our good Lord be with you all and especially with the medical teams. Keep calm as we know that the Lord will surround you with His love and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for safe hands for the surgeon and a positive recovery. Loving hug to all the family xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. No matter what Ruth we will all be praying and thinking of you.
    And Only do what you feel like when you can.

    Sending lots of love and thought's your way and in the next few days

    ❤️❤️Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping you are OK post surgery Ruth and all went OK. Thinking of you and always in my thoughts beautiful lady inside and out. Love you, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stats

Aroma