waiting well

I'm typing on my phone so expect all kinds of mistakes!

When I was three my little brother was born. My grandma came to stay for a while and she baked a cake with me. As soon as the came went in the oven I wanted it out to eat. She told me you needed lots of patience when baking so I got my dolls and teddy's and lined them up ready to be the patients! Now I am a patient that is needing lots of patience while I play the waiting game. I need a bed at Addenbrookes to become free for me to be able to go there, unfortunately no one knows when that might happen so I am trying to learn to wait well. To make the most of my surroundings. To enjoy the company of those on my ward. To spend time taking with God. I'm not finding all of it easy but I know that it is what I have to do, so I'm doing it one nap at a time!

Comments

  1. Praying for patience and for a bed at Addenbrooks to become available. Lots of love ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending lots of love, thought's and prayers Ruth, that a bed Will become free very soon ♥️so you can start the next stage. Your a strong woman and I'm sure you have the patience of a Saint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear this news, Ruthie but knowing that God holds us all in his hands. Praying for a bed and a swift recovery ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for a bed soon and sending love x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruth, I'm so sorry to hear your news. Sending love and prayers for patience and peace. Hope a bed is available for you very soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sad to read this sad news . Praying that a bed in Cambridge is available soon and that you and your family know His peace and comfort as you wait and process the diagnosis. Trusting in Him for help and healing . Xxx Anna and family

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying that one nap soon your bed will come. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending my love and prayers X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Ruthie and Mark, praying for the God of all comfort to give you peace and help.
    2 Cor 4:
    "16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. 17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Ruth ,am praying Our Lord
    Jesus your Shepherd is pouring
    His strength and gentleness into
    this very challenging time.He is
    with you every moment and I pray
    for healing and shrinking of the
    growth for He is greater than ALL
    things.may His love sustain you and your family in every day ahead. love in Jesus ,Susan Harris
    MIE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stats

Aroma