long stretch

I got my longest stretch of hospital sleep last night. I asked for my pain killers before I settled. I was only due one lot so had them. I knew this meant they would wake me for the rest of my night time tablets and pain killers but at least I'd had some. Off I go to sleep. A little while later they come in with the rest. This time is just a flashing light, a bright light and a wheeled unit knocked into my bed! I ask if they can do my observations while they're here. Which they do. Off they go. And then...

And then...

And then...

... Nothing for six wonderful hours! I went straight back off to sleep and when they came for my next observations they whispered in and out again so my sleep was hardly disturbed.

Comments

  1. Glad you got some much needed sleep💤💤💤 it's great for you ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear you finally got some uninterrupted sleep….praying about today and decisions re going home and scheduling of the op. Praying for right decisions to be made and that you do get those cuddles with your boys.
    In the meantime….you never know, you might get some more mash!?
    With our love,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret and Nigel18 October 2021 at 10:33

    Hooray for good sleep!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stats

Aroma