mince pies and mangoes

I will never be svelte because you know, food. I like it too much. It goes in me too much. My self control is around is not good generally. Even worse at the moment! This week has included two particularly tasty food deliveries. A lovely friend brought me round two juicy delicious mangoes. I really do love a mango but don't buy them often. They're not cheap, and you can never be sure if it's going to be a juicy good un or of you're going to catch it under ripe and disappointing. These, however, did not disappoint at all. Eat over the sink juice dribbling ripe. Yum yum. I had put some mince meat in the shopping this week coz I really fancied mince pies, it's never too early for me, and we hardly ever buy them coz my mum always home made hers so in my mind that's how they should come. However once I had the mince meat I had no energy for the baking. (Mark will tell you that my idea and thinking level is currently way above my doing level). I then had a message from my cousin to say that she thinks she may have had a mad moment but she felt she had to make me some mince pies so she had and could she drop them over. YES YES YES!!! My cousin's mince pies are the best of the best. If you could eat only one mince pie for the rest of your life, you would want it to be hers. I was in heaven eating those mince pies. And tonight is Chinese take away with dad. Keeping my belly happy while my head hurts :)

Comments

  1. We've had mince pies too it never is too Early,
    Although I always burn them so it's ASDA extra special for me 😋.

    Enjoy your dinner tonight and eat whatever you want to 😋☺️ X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stats

Aroma