my lovely lovely bruvver

I have the best brothers. I'm not sure growing up I would always have said that! I know that I sure annoyed them from time to time. But I do have the best brothers. I got to see the big one today and it was very lovely. Circumstances strange but nice to sit and chat and eat crisps. Like many families we have a family WhatsApp group. My boys and their wonderful wives and children have been keeping me amused and jolly alonged with photos, videos, life annocdotes, jokes, etc. It's made a big difference when you're stuck by yourself to have that connection to outside. Not only do I have the best brothers but they made the best choices of life partners and my niblings are incredible. I love my family!

Comments

  1. You have a lovely and loving family. When the tough times come a close family will always be there for each other. Don't let them take all the credit, you are an amazing sister, sister in law and Aunt. In fact an all round amazing lady! 🌷🌻🦸‍♀️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stats

Aroma