please release me

A decision has been made. If all goes to plan they are going to send me home tomorrow sometime. The doctor's here have prodded and poked me plenty and decided that I am well enough to not need to be in hospital for care and that my operation can then be scheduled rather than emergency which has all kinds of positive implications and outcomes. I will be glad to not be in hospital. It is nice to know that I am not so bad I need cutting open immediately. There is a tinge of disappointment that treatment will be delayed slightly but I trust they wouldn't be doing it if they didn't think a good plan of action. I can't wait to squish my boys, sleep in my bed and have a decent shower! I will actually miss hospital food but am hoping I can persuade dad to a Chinese takeaway!

Comments

  1. That's such positive news. At least with a scheduled operation you can all be prepared and make plans and receive a good aftecare plan. Squeeze those men in your life and don't let go. Caley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret and Nigel17 October 2021 at 11:43

    That all sounds like really good news. Enjoy all the hugs. Will keep praying for the right time for scheduled surgery and treatment xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very encouraging news in so many ways and will enable you to have some quality time with the boys in your own home. I think you deserve a take away! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really good news Ruthie, an answer to prayer x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's good news, home sweet home, X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stats

Aroma