she's coming home, she's coming home, she's coming...

Actually she is home! I'm writing this from my very own bed having spent all night in it! There was about an hour period where they kept changing their minds if I was staying or going. I was telling them that Mark had to travel from Ipswich to get me, it wasn't just coming from round the corner so he needed time to come. And eventually the yes came! It was just as well his journey to a little while as it took the same amount of time for my discharge letter and medicine information to be ready. It is good to be back. It won't be for ages coz I still need treatment, but I'm with my boys for a bit and that is good.

Comments

  1. Glad you are back home with the boys 🎉🎉 you can get plenty of rest and be in your own comforts until they schedule the surgery. Praying for a scheduled date as soon as possible.
    But enjoy your beautiful family ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news 😊😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news to be in your own bed and home for a while and to enjoy time with the family x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nigel and Margaret19 October 2021 at 14:46

    Great news, you can't beat your own bed!! Enjoy your time with the family xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to hear you are home Ruth, sending you lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stats

Aroma