alone

So the consultant has said that he is happy for me to left alone for short periods of time. Whereas previously they had wanted someone with me an the time because my legs were not always fully sorting me, out my blood pressure would drop when I stand. It is a very words feeling to know that something that has always happened like you try and stage, you're legs good you, might not reliably happen. What you thought you could trust maybe you cannot. It also means that support needed going forward if different. Dad and Mark had been working out zebs babysitter and my babysitter, but more I don't need one! I just need something to call in in the middle of the day to check I'm ok and to bring me some lunch rather than have someone in the house all the time. I've also started letting Mark know if I'm moving around the house if I'm by myself and when I'm settled again. A discussion parents sometimes have is how old does your child need to be to be left by themselves, I'm guessing not many spouses have discussions about leaving their partner by themselves, especially not with the others father! We have managed to book a couple of holidays, trying to live our best lives as Mark mentioned previously. One is a wider family holiday and one is just the three of us to a holiday camp we've been to before. We quite like holiday camp style holidays where all the entertainment you want is provided if you want to tap into it. We stopped zebs swimming lessons earlier in the year as it was getting like another thing to keep in to of so going on holiday to a place with a swimming pool is ideal for him as I often think he would live in water if you let him he loves it so much but unfortunately for him her head excems so we have to looking hot much time he spends even in the bath yet asking the pool. But having a pool on holiday if good, we just have to remember the spare swim wear so as to not put it in soggy the next day! Mark has spent if this afternoon car hunting. We are trying to with out if we asked something that is big enough to take the folded wheelchair and luggage so that we can keep getting me out and about. Very kind friends have Zeb for the afternoon so we know head dad and half and then Zeb and I are going to have a late night and sit up in bed watching strictly eating popcorn, gonna keep living our best life having had a take away tea as one of the many kindnesses we've had is just eat vouchers. I on now it appears comes back to my stomach didn't it! I was going to ask if even though we don't say whose writing each big post you can tell who is writing it. The for references must give me ( Ruth) away!! Thank you for all of your continued support.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the update Ruthie 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are doing well Ruthie, be kind to yourself, and keep enjoying every moment with your wonderful family. Will pray you can find the right car soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The holiday's sound like a perfect get away I'm Sure Zeb won't be out of the water once he gets in there he'll have a whale of a time, really glad you have found a suitable car too XX ❤️ (Wendy)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stats

Aroma