another day another hospital visit

Yesterday was a trip to the eye clinic at Ipswich hospital to check my field of visiting and scans of my eyes, they were happy with everything and I felt like it's walked a marathon as we decided not to take the chair or walker. I was definitely slow and my legs a ache now bi need to do more walking to keep my body used to it. This weekend is all about relaxing together. According to Zeb its decs up weekend. Mark has said yes so long as Zeb helps tidy and out them up in sure I'll be napping and snacking a lot as that is my main activity group. I've mentioned the Samsung lunch rota church have put together. Yesterday's sandwich was an amazing crispy bacon and lettuce sandwich. I couldn't eaten then all day. I pretty much did eat them ask day as I allslept ploughed through them, they were delicious, thank you Judy . And everyone else who has provided any food or love.

Comments

  1. Glad the clinic seem Happy with your eye's, and this weekend sound's lovely enjoy the boy's time and get lot's of rest.

    That sandwich sound's lovely ❤️❤️
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was delicious. Mark makes a good sandwich too, as so lots of other people so it seems, I'm being well fed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are being well fed, I wish mark would've made me a sandwich 🥪 when we we're younger.🤣
    He's a good one, and the church are a life line for you All.

    Hope you can get a couple of little walks in This coming week too. Well done at the hospital ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're trying to keep moving, not as good as you and Simon though! You'll have to get him to make you a sandwich next time you're down. His last one was ham lettuce and tomato in brown with very crunchy crisps, delicious. He shall cooked orzo for the first time at the weekend which was good!

      Delete
  4. Well done in going 'solo' without your chair /walker. Em has done a bit of walking with a stick recently, rather than wheelchair... Slow but steady wins the race

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stats

Aroma