bedtime

Sleeping arrangements here have always been a bit all over the place, Zeb does not like being on his own which has meant for the last year r so he had spent part of the night in our room.. he doesn't find in our bed, there is an air bed on the floor that he speaks into and sleeps on. When I came back from hospital Mark and Zeb slept on our sofa bed together and I had our bedroom and to myself. Wiley this was nice in many ways after the most hospital I also found myself getting a bit confused about what time of day/night it was and I was struggling with this anyway. Last night they came back in my room and it meant I know it was night time not get up and find a sandwich time. So we allslept better. Taking of sandwiches of you are local ISH to us then the gift of a posted lunch would be most welcomly received, I bag in enough about sandwiches and cake for you to know my best foods!!!! And it would help Mark cover the Ruth babysitting rota if someone was dropping by midday.

Comments

  1. I'll message you about bringing lunch round next Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be perfect if you can bag yourself some lunch 😜

    And lovely to hear that you felt a bit more routine with the sleeping arrangements ☺️ XX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stats

Aroma