bludgeoned

So I suddenly came to from a dream in which someone was being bludgeoned to the head, can't think where my subconscious was getting that from! 

So while I'm awake I thought I'd put some things in here that people could be praying if you'd like to. If you've ever met Mark or I then hopefully you know that we are Christians and that our faith is a central part of our lives. This means that when we face joys and challenges in life we choose to face them with God. And so we, and those Christians we know, talk to God (pray), about those things.

Please pray for:
- a miracle. I long for them to open me up and tiny the tumour has gone. God has miraculously healed. He is the only one who can.
- full tumour removal. God has given those surgeons the ability to do it so if it's still there when they open me up the best result is to get it all out, although with brains that is tricky.
- peace. Obviously our feelings are all over the place. But we know that God is the only one who gives deep peace as we rest in him.
- Zeb. No one wants to see their child have to deal with what Zeb is right now. He is handling it as you would expect. Thank God for his school and their incredible support of him and understanding. Pray he would continue to have places and spaces to express himself and seek understanding.
- wider family. They have all been incredible with their love and support. We're are thankful for then and recognise that this is tough for them too.
- yourself. If you know God pray he would reveal more of himself to you. If you think she keeps going on about this God but I don't know him then ask us and we can talk to you more about him, or guide you towards ways you can find out more about him. He is so worth knowing.
- practical stuff like the journey being smooth. I'm not good at sitting up comfortably so. Packing the right things for hospital as it's not like all my things are a stone's throw from the hospital like when I'm in Ipswich. Mark and Zeb keeping ticking over while I'm away (they're a tight unit so I think they'll be ok mucking about together!).
- that we can feel close as family despite being apart.
- that the unknowns wouldn't feel big.

And now to try and sleep!

Comments

  1. Praying for you Ruth that you may feel His loving arms firmly around you at all times x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nigel and Margaret11 November 2021 at 11:11

    Numbers 6:24-26

    The Lord bless you and keep you (all);
    the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you (all);
    the Lord turn his face toward you (all) and give you peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you All 🙏❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stats

Aroma