car shopping

So as Ruth said I went car shopping today. 

I had different ideas in my head from a lease, to a new car or a used car. What could I get for our old one and things. 

Turns out due to a chip shortage the dealers are hungry and are not getting new cars in for a few months. So buying new and leasing a new one were out of the window. 

This meant resorting to a used car. No problem at all. It's what me and Ruth are used to. I like Citroen so that was my first point of call. Trusting God has all the plans in his hand is great. As I walked in the door I was met by a man who goes to Ruth's dad's church and has been receiving the prayer updates and reading the blog. I didn't need to explain my situation much at all. He knew about it and wanted to do his best for us. 

We discussed some options and came to the C4 space tourer. It is a lovely car with lots of space. Fits the wheel chair a treat and still loads of room for shopping and other items for holidays away. 

I also went to look at a few other option at vauxhall but this stood out and I got to take it on a test drive. I drove it home to show Ruthie and she managed to walk to the car park and back again. This is great progress as our car park is not close to the house at all. 

Citroen offered is a fab deal and did all they can to help us out and I am really looking forward to a good relationship with the dealership moving forward. 

As I went to check I had move the money for a deposit God was at work yet again. As I checked the bank there was a gift of money added which easily covered the deposite and more which was such a blessing to us and God working in and around the right times. 

We have been blown away by trusting in him we are seeing things happen out of our control and we come to God even more to take us and lead us on the journey. 

We get the car in a week or so and this will help so much giving Zeb proper car journeys again and not having to be squashed up again a wheel chair. 

Thank you all so much for your prayerful support and support by other means. We are feeling so blessed right now.

Comments

  1. Fantastic this is great to hear you have a carriage to take you places and make wonderful memories together as a family. You are the most wonderful family xxx
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. God truly provides. Praise him! So glad you found the right car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's little things that can make big difference

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stats

Aroma