what day/time is it

Library I'm hoping after lunch today dad will take me to the library to pick up some books Zeb has reserved. He really enjoys that service, being able to reserve books on certain topics when he can't find them in the library itself. I'm going to have a little look as well and see if I can find and recipe books about eating for good health. Trevor books are my favourite books to take out from the library and the consultant has advised that we eat as best we can do I figure reading into foods that are good for fighting cancer can only be a good thing. I've lost track of day and time again, I think it's Monday although yesterday I was told I was eating lunch on Sunday and it felt like Monday tea time, I'm all over the place!! If you see me please greet me with three day and time to try and help me out even if it feels strange.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stats

Aroma