nap

So Mark is at a meeting to do with Beavers, Zeb is fast asleep and I'm waiting for the lovely Tesco delivery driver to bring the shopping. I had a weird experience this afternoon. I often nap and doze witha bit of TV on in the background for company. I must have properly dozed off this afternoon. I woke up completely confused about what time of day it was, why I was in bed and could hear cows mooing, whether I was at home on my own. I was sure it was the middle of the night, I was in bed after all, waking up. But there was a little bit of light in the sky. It took me a while to come to properly. Thankfully at that point Mark came home from work and I was able to slot the sense into place!

Comments

  1. Really hope you didn't miss the Tesco man Ruth ☺️ XX

    Glad you are getting sleep when you can too 💕 (Wendy) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stats

Aroma