PCR

7am tomorrow morning I have to take my PCR, I've had a text message from the government to remind me! And then take it straight to a priority postbox. Although I'm not quite sure how I do that if I'm isolating! Good job I live with a lovely husband. And then we separate off in our household as much as we can. We've worked out how I can get some things done during the day while boys are out to try and ease the pressure when they're back, so I'm planning meals this week that can all be prepared during the day. We're going to try a chicken cobbler one day, gotta keep trying new things, move forwards.

If you ever need to know shortbread fingers dipped in a little pot of custard makes a great snack.

I have a nice tub of mashed potato in the fridge ready for my lunches this week. I need custard and mash this week. Food still dominates. I even wrote on my list of things I could consider today 'stop eating'. I didn't consider that very well. 

People continue to be very kind sending lovely messages and cards. We don't manage to reply to everything, but we really do appreciate all the kind contact 

Comments

  1. ❤️❤️ I put a reminder in my phone too Ruth ☺️ XX

    Chicken cobbler sound's lovely too.
    Sending you lots of love this week too Always in my thoughts 💕.

    Ps, I was dreaming about baby lamb's last night and when I woke up Simon told me I was giggling 🤣
    Them lamb's must have been up to mischief XXX (Wendy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you on top of it all Ruth. We had to batch cook last week as I started my new job Monday and I didn't want to have to worry about cooking too. Discovered that a spicy chicken tray bake was much more spicy when reheated! And that frozen meatloaf slices don't defrost as quickly as you need them too.
    Enjoy your food Ruth, simple pleasures are often the best. Much love x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stats

Aroma