the Chair

Another trip out in the wheelchair today to one of my favourite shops, Lucy's unwrapped and refill shop. It is a fairly new shop that has opened recently near us, you take your own containers with you. With then and note the wheight and then fill your containers with whatever you choose. The shop sells everything. TodayPaul took me and I bought salted fudge, flying saucers, orzo and Bombay mix. You can also buy posts, oats, oat milk, cereal, flour of various kinds, washing up liquid, cleaning liquid, deodorant and all variety of other products. The idea of that there is less unrecyclable waste and food waste. I love that I throw less things away. And if I need things like oats I can but exactly the about I need. They also sell cloth hankies, bamboo toothbrushes, tooth paste tablets and tooth paste in a pot. Zeb only guess for the flying saucers and various other sweets!! Like as proper pick and mix section. If you are  in Ipswich go visit Lucy's on Woodbridge road. If you are not look for a similar near you, they are popping up all over the place, for us this is part of living our best life and looking after God's world.

Comments

  1. I love Lucy's shop too. We moved over to toothpaste in a jar this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That toothpaste was fantastic when in hospital coz you don't need to spit, will be great for camping too

      Delete
  2. Glad you managed to get the flying saucers.. I was going to offer a delivery service for them if you weren't able 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I keep saying, people are kind, everywhere you look you see proper being kind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stats

Aroma