what a mixed afternoon

So, after report it has been quiet. Bring on today. I managed to pick the new car up today which lovely. I have also just arrived at addenbrookes as Ruth needs a neurosurgeon to look her head wound to see it all is well and what to do for it. 

Car review

The car is lovely. So nice to drive. Smooth and comfortable. Will make our family journeys a while.lot better moving forwards and the wheel chair sits lovely in the boot. As it has 3 full size seats in the back, Zeb has bagged the middle seat so he can feel like a space pilot and get a smashing view of the journeys we do. 

Mean while I am now sat in Costa coffee with a hot choc while Ruth sits in A and E for a person to pop down and see her. We have been told it could be a quick visit, or it could be a few hours depending if the guy is busy or in surgery. We have an overnight bag packed just in case. We don't want to use it but we know from past experiences to always be prepared.

Zeb is at grandads and missed his first pick up in the new car. Aiming to be back before bedtime but may have to be a granddad sleep over night. 

Looking forward to our lovely trip home in the car. Sooner rather than later would be nice

Comments

  1. It's great the car has been sorted out. Hope you're still not waiting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandad sleepover going smoothly. So far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it wasn't too late a night XX and everything was ok 🙂.

    Sorry Zeb hasn't had any snow ❄️ to enjoy, we we'rent expecting as much as we got.

    Glad the new car is giving lot's of comfort 😀, I used to Only sit in the middle even if it was just me. Rachel and mark would have the window seat so they could sleep on the window. Because of this I struggle with journey's if I'm not sat in the front either side or back middle. Think it's because I have to see where I'm going.

    xxXxx ❤️🙂 Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always I used to have to sit in the middle a week Wendy, hours of being the youngest!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stats

Aroma