home. edited on 32st jan

I can't remember if I'd said before end I'm too lazy to go and check but we're home again. Yes the bathroom is done. Thank you so much to everyone who has donatedd, prayed, encouraged or sorted in any other way as we got this done. It has made a huge difference to my independence and therefore quality of life. Came back last Sunday night. There are still one or two snags to sort in the bathroom, things like the lights on the mirror don't wok so they need to replace it and sort the electrics. Nothing we can't live with. But everything essential functions, including the shower. I'm the only one to have managed to flood that bathroom so far, whoops. Zeb is much better at using it than me! We have just about got our things settled back in at home. We didn't realise how much we'd taken over to dad and Gillian's. I think coz we took an initial load and then gradually brought more stuff as time went on. So the house almost looks put back together again. It at least as much as it house ever did. We're not exactly tidy people. I'd love to have a place for everything and keep everything in its place, but I might have to accept that in just not one of those people. Seeing the house come back together has made me realise how much tidying the garden needs. This time of year I normally do things like pick up the rest of the autumnal leaves that rattle up and down the path by our front door, trim back some plants. Finish digging up the last of last year's veg plants. Turn some soil over for this year's growing. We're having to give up our allotment, we weren't really on top of it when I could be fully involved, no chance now! If anyone local fancies a bit of gardening, do get in touch. I can't ask Mark, he doesn't even know I'm asking here. He is so overwhelmingly busy with all the extra house and family stuff he's taken on to cover what I can't manage I can't add more to his burden, although he tells me it's ok and he does it because of love I can't help but feel guilty at the effect that all of this is having on him. Asi know people are interested, they must be they keep asking according to my paperwork and calculations my last radiotherapy is next Wednesday (10th) and last chemo tablets Monday (7th). I can see the end over the brow of the hill. We're still praying for that miracle as the treatment can only take us so far and I can't wait to pay testimony to the mighty power of my God 

Comments

  1. Sending you All lot's of love ❤️ XX Wendy ☺️

    Really glad you are settled back home now, there really is no place like home 🏡 xxXxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice your back home 😊🏡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stats

Aroma