the good, the bad and the pretty

Which one to start with. Let's start with the good, hadn't the sunshine been so good to see, making everything so bright. The daffodils I see seem to shine brighter in the sun. There is a house I pass regularly with daffodils lining the path to the front door, even I see them they just make me think, happy, cheerful. And so onto the pretty. Aren't the spring flowers coming out just so pretty. Magnolias are my very favourite. I never want a magnolia as the clear up when they drop their petals would be easy to much. But they are so pretty, even in bud. We generally keep flowers out of the house thanks to hayfever. The bed isn't so bad, I was just reflecting yesterday on the state of our pavements. Between ironworks, tree root damage, wonky paving slabs, pot holes, bits of stick and the angle of driveways. As good as the scooter is and as thankful as I am for it. I felt all of these, and my back continues to feel them today. Another bad is Mark testing positive last night, he's not take poorly with it. But means that instead of having the house to myself like normal I'm not sharing my space. I'm not very good at that. I like to just roll on at my own pace ring my own thing. Oh well maybe I shouldn't turn it into good, with extra family time! Look for the positive girl. Next consultant appointment next Friday. Got a week to get more well.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stats

Aroma