Stats

 looking at the stats of how many people have visited our blog (BECAUSE I am that egotistical!) it would appear that people are expecting an update (we can't see whose been for a look, just how many people) So at long last here it is.

I'm trying to think of what we've done since either of us last wrote. We had a hospital appointment last week, and sadly found out that the remaining tumours have grown. Apparently this means there is no point carrying on with the treatment as if it hadn't started to work by now it's not going to and I was having the full whack I could for the kind of tumour. They were saying they want me to have the best quality life I can at the moment, and the treatment did make me fairly ill. On that note we are trying our best to have good family times. When there's time we enjoy a little game together between tea and bedtime. I try to save energy where I can for us to do things at the weekend. We love booking holidays! I am one of those people who get as much, if not greater joy from holiday planning and booking than the holiday itself. We recently went to the Big Church Day Out (BCDO), which is a Christian festival in Sussex. The festival itself was great, the only downside was the camping. It was more civilised than I imagine some festivals to be, and we're seasoned happy campers, but mud and portaloos etc etc, it's no wonder the day after we came back I had a migraine complete with dodgy tummy. We have already booked an air b&b so if we want to go next year we just need some day festival tickets rather than weekend festival tickets and camping tickets. My auntie and uncle do similar when they go, and this year several friends did so too. My big prayer is that during this season we can point people towards God as much as possible. As ever feel free to ask us questions about our faith, and we'll do our best to answer, we know we don't have all the answers, but we would try.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aroma