clarity

I realised with the editing I probably didn't make the next lot of hospital stuff very clear. It's felt like we had to do a bit of chasing to get answers that we could have been given all at once. But you have to work in the systems I guess. So to be clear, I go into hospital on Thursday 11th November with the operation being the 12th. They hope to get me home within 2-4 days. That falls over the weekend so I guess it will be towards the end of that time period. 

Having dates is good. We've been able to talk it through more with Zeb so he understands more of what will be going on. He had been starting to say things like 'they'll ring us tomorrow and we'll take you in for your operation and pick you up later'. So having more information means he is also more informed.

Having dates means it's all more real. There is definitely something in there that is going to be dealt with. They are definitely cutting my head open. They are going into my brain. I mean I know it's real. The sensations in my head are increasing. I'm getting a bit more wobbly. I'm able to be out of bed less. But dates make it more real.

Comments

  1. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ lot's of love xxXxx ♥️ (Wendy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤️ it's good you can talk it through with zeb.... Hard, but good ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you now have a date for the operation, I can understand your apprehension.

    Hopefully the time will go quickly and the operation will be a success, we pray that it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nigel and Margaret31 October 2021 at 19:52

    Praying for you in this time of waiting and preparing, especially as you talk to Zeb. Praying for lots of cuddles and happy moments. Sending lots of love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you all love and special cuddles for Zeb.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stats

Aroma