hospital nights...

...are long! I'm just lying here listening to two other people in my bay chatting. They arrived overnight, along with one other person leaving. It's been a busy night! My transport has been arranged for midday. There is a patient being brought over from Papworth in the morning and I'll be taken back on the return journey. There was no paramedic or nurse available to accompany me on an overnight journey. I would say at least it means I know I get a full uninterrupted night here but that would appear not to be so true!!

Comments

  1. Praise God that things seem to be moving. Hope you have a safe and comfortable journey . We know that our loving Lord will be with you with his loving arms around you and your family.
    God is in control so we just have to be patient and trust in Him.
    Love and blessings to you all
    Movita and Tim xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stats

Aroma