slowing and waiting

Thanks to the loan of a wheel chair I got to see the sea today. It was windy and cloudy and cold but it was the sea.
And I ate ice cream.

We are still waiting to hear dates and treatment. The longer it takes to hear the more I can ignore it is happening. But I don't want to be waiting, I want to be through the other side. We're noticing I'm getting slower. It's harder to find the words I need to come out of my mouth and for them to get out. Having a shower this morning seemed to take forever. I had to focus so hard on what to do. Right Ruth, you've stepped in the shower, somehow it has to get wet. How do you do that again. I'm not sure if it's the way the tumour is sitting in my brain, or reactions to some of the drugs, or lack of sleep, or combinations. Earlier today I couldn't manage to be in a room where there was one conversation happening and I wasn't even part of that conversation I was just sat in the corner. I'm not finding that easy. I want to be able to do lots of things coz I'm imagining that once my brains been cut open there will be a period of time I will be able to do even less than I can now do it feels unfair that I'm losing ability to do now. I must try to enjoy the littles I can cope with now 

Comments

  1. It's good to see the sea.
    Don't try to be too nice to the Dr's Ruthie. If you think they need to be doing something sooner than they are then do contact them or get Mark to. If they don't know things are changing for you then they won't necessarily see the need to change meds or treatment.
    Save your energy for the things you want to do.
    Sending you lots of love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got to see the sea ☺️ and Also look's like the sun was out.

    I totally agree with Michelle contact the doctor's or if you have a direct line to the department that you are under at the hospital and let them know especially if things are changing or your not sure on how you feel.
    If you don't mention it they won't know.

    Sending lots of love ❤️ and finger's Crossed for a few more sea day's xxXxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the sun was out a little bit 😅☀️🌥️🌥️🌥️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet was nice to get out and see the sea and get fresh air. Plus I agree with Michelle. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stats

Aroma