misled

 My dad was an avid reader as a child, he still is now. Probably some of where my child gets his love for books and reading from. If he's not watching TV he's got his head in a book. Anyway the first time my dad came across the word misled it was in a book so he didn't know exactly what it meant or how to pronounce it and thought it was mis-lll'd, rather that miss-led. Correct me if I'm wrong dad. Anyway it has been brought to our attention that we may have accidently misled you. Apparently it was not clear from the previous couple of blog posts what it going on for me health wise right now so I am going to try and clear that up now. We saw my consultant again on Friday. I say again, it's the first time in a while we've seen him as we keep getting bumped to his assistants' list. We  are told she is not far away from becoming a consultant herself and that if you are going to see anyone other than our consultant, she's the one you want to see. Anyway, our consultant confirmed h has now met with the team at Addenbrookes, and they confirmed that my tumours are growing and that there is no suitable treatment going forward, they can just manage my current symptoms and side effects from the treatment I did have, as they go on a long while after the treatment stops. Our church are currently setting up a lunch rota again. Those on it take it in turns to bring me lunch. This has a two fold benefit. 1) I get to see someone in the day so I don't feel quite so alone. I don't need constant company, but it is nice to briefly see someone between Mark and Zeb leaving in the morning and them returning after breakfast, 2) I get a better sense of time as I know it is lunchtime, I've had some major wonky brain regarding managing time and days lately, and I remember that day that it is time to eat. 

Comments

  1. Thanks for the update. If you ever have time for a non lunch person to pop round, let me know x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stats

Aroma