growing nothing

 Well at least not growing anymore unknown peppers, but still enjoying things grown in our garden like delicious tomatoes, I've also been enjoying the sweet little tomatoes from other people gardens, that they've brought me with my lunch delivery, I've not been stealing them, we only seemed to grow big ones this year, but I do enjoy a cherry or plum tomato too. Last year we grew some so small we could barely hold them to pick them. Fortunately for me I was the only one who liked them so any that got picked I got to eat!

We had an oncology consultant appointment this week, where we found out that the tumours have grown, we do now have to think again if we want to start ay treatment again or if we accept that these are the circumstances and it's not worth the side effects but better to enjoy family life more.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stats

Aroma